Charleston to Bermuda on Majesty question

spivey

Has anyone been on the Bermuda cruise out of Charleston in Oct or Nov? I'm curious about the weather at that time of the year. Is it warm enough to enjoy beaches and water? We want to go to Bermuda but for some reason you can only go from Charleston at this time. Thanks for any help you can give!

Christie

Bermuda is 900 miles due East of Charleston in the Gulf Stream.

It should have warmer weather than Charleston.

But October is during hurricane season.

Booking a cruise in the Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean Sea, or the Gulf of Mexico is always a risk during hurricane season.

Good luck!

Went on Majesty out of Boston the third week of October. The weather in Bermuda was absolutely beautiful. Couldn't have asked for nicer weather. The water temperature was WARM!!!!! Bath Water.

If I was to go back to Bermuda ( and believe me I wish I could go at least once a year) I would definetly go back in October. I would say that temperature in Bermuda would have been in the low to mid 80's.

Have cruised to the caribean in may and the water temperature was no where near as warm as bermuda in October.

Went on Majesty out of Boston the third week of October. The weather in Bermuda was absolutely beautiful. Couldn't have asked for nicer weather. The water temperature was WARM!!!!! Bath Water.

If I was to go back to Bermuda ( and believe me I wish I could go at least once a year) I would definetly go back in October. I would say that temperature in Bermuda would have been in the low to mid 80's.

Have cruised to the caribean in may and the water temperature was no where near as warm as bermuda in October.

That is great to hear! Thank you. What did you think of the ship?

The Majesty was our first cruise. Since then we have cruised on Royal Caribean and Carnival. ( thought we would try the other cruise lines)

I will say that Norwegian is probably my favorite. The food was better and the buffet's were a lot better.The buffet on the Majesty had so many more choices. Food quality and taste was better. We ate at the buffet for every meal except for one. On the other boats, we ended up eating in the dining room because we didn't like the buffets as much. Don't get me wrong- they were good but the dining room was better. Other than that I would say each cruise line is about the same. We did enjoy the freestyle also.

The Majesty is a smaller boat but we had not one complaint. Enjoyed the whole cruise. We were in an outside room on the 8th deck.

The Majesty definetly got us hooked on cruising.

If I had my choice, bermuda is the place to go. Once you have been to bermuda you will fall in love with it. You do not have people bothering you- like you do in the caribbean- very safe, very relaxed. Eventually we will go again. The water was great- Tobacco Bay was my favorite for snorkeling. A small cove- no waves- not crowded. It was also nice being at a port for 3 days. Gave you plenty of time to explore.

Have fun and enjoy.

Archived