Port Adventures day trip

Has anyone be on port adventure day trip in theme park. I seen one of port Adventures day trip next year in September 2025 Friday 5th September 2025 goes to liseberg amusement park. 

With attractions named AtmosFear and Valkyria, this popular amusement park promises to pack in the thrills. 

On this adventure you will… 

• Travel via motorcoach to a private sightseeing boat for a guided tour through the canals of Gothenburg.
  • Arrive at Liseberg, which boasts 41 attractions for all ages. Here you can also enjoy music, games, good food and beautiful gardens. 
  • Enjoy a brief overview of the park that’s been open since 1923. Then spend 4 hours of fun on your own. 
  • Return to the pier via a motorcoach transfer.

Does the passengers getting off the ship would have purchased/buy tickets for liseberg amusement park when motorcoach drop off at park entrance.

Screenshot_20240724_204424_Samsung Internet.jpg

When I had a port adventure to Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen last year, admission to the park was included in the shore excursion. While we were on the motor coach, we received wrist bands for entry. When we arrived at the park, the guide on our motor coach talked with the park staff to determine which entrance we should use.

Based on the cost of the Liseberg excursion, and the fact that the description doesn't indicate the need to purchase admission (but does mention that lunch is not included), it's a safe assumption that admission is included.

I haven't been, but I agree with Mommb that it is included based off the price and description. If you're not sure, call or chat with Disney for clarification, they are very helpful with their shore excursions.