Bring back omelet fillings!

1 minute ago, VentureMan_2000 said:

And so you know it was a joke how ?

Explain the steps how you got there.

Step 1: I laughed

Step 2: I therefore concluded it was a joke

Explain the steps one was supposed to take to conclude your earlier comment was sarcasm. (Which I got)

The point was, you were quick to tell others to lighten up, but now that the shoe is on the other foot you're extremely defensive when someone says the same to you.

We have bored readers far too long on this diversion, so let's drop it now, OK?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Earthworm Jim said:

Step 1: I laughed

Step 2: I therefore concluded it was a joke

Explain the steps one was supposed to take to conclude your earlier comment was sarcasm. (Which I got)

The point was, you were quick to tell others to lighten up, but now that the shoe is on the other foot you're extremely defensive when someone says the same to you.

We have bored readers far too long on this diversion, so let's drop it now, OK?

Oh... so you speak for BlerkOne. 

After much thought and experience, I now wonder why they do not have the little link pork sausage every single day in the buffet. Bacon, not my favorite.  I only eat the little links on vacation, and it seems they are there the first morning but following days, they serve something that looks like breakfast sausage but I'm never sure what it is.  Some huge pieces of some sort of sausage.  I vote for pork link sausage every day on the buffet.

• Like 2

On 7/28/2024 at 8:11 AM, phoneman69 said:

YES I am missing my custom omelet order. Now i can only pick from what 3 prepackaged types. I Very much miss the mushroom add. Maybe we get t-shirts made in protest !!!

I miss them too so now when it is bacon day lol I go get some bacon and bring it to the omelet station to add it to my omelet. Kind of a pain in the butt but that is the only thing that I eat for breakfast 

On 7/28/2024 at 10:56 AM, staceyglow said:

You may have hit on the reason they did this.  The omelet line is long enough as it is, which seems to be the case at any buffet that offers made-to-order omelets.

I agree about the long lines but then again it is our choice to wait. For me it is worth the wait.