Breakfast at Cucina on Mardi Gras?

I've been on the Mardi Gras 4 times and will be onboard again next month.  A few months ago I saw a review on youtube discussing food options and it showed breakfast being served at Cucina.  I never noticed this being an option when I was onboard, but would definitely be interested in a quieter, less crowded breakfast option.  Has anyone who's been onboard recently attest to this being an option?  I tried to search for an answer, but you know how that goes.

Cucina del Capitano does not offer breakfast, or at least it didn’t when I was on the Mardi Gras in November. I haven’t seen any mention of it anywhere, and I’m certain it would have been mentioned if it was offered. 

Thanks maxandmolly.  Evidently at one time it was available - the Jacob Family posted a video on youtube and it definitely shows them eating breakfast at Cucina.  The video was from 2 years ago when you had to wear masks, but my first cruise on the Mardi Gras was during this time and I didn't know it was available.  Maybe it was one of those give it a try things, and they realized it wasn't cost effective or necessary??

On our 1st Mardi Gras cruise back in Sept 2021. We did eat breakfast in Cucina. But in the 2 times since then I do not recall it as an option. And a recent Fun Times search does not show it as open until 5:30pm. Maybe that was a post-Covid thing to spread people out more, because I believe ChiBang was also a breakfast option. In either case it was the same menu as eating in the MDR for breakfast.

On 7/31/2024 at 1:39 PM, cruiserNC said:

They have breakfast at Pig & Anchor...🤷‍♂️

Yes we ate breakfast a couple of times at P&G and it was very good.   Not crowded so that was a bonus!    Also their bacon was much better prepared than in the MDR !