Have to get my tickets when I board...!!

James 'n' Katrina

How is this...

I have no tickets yet so finally I decide to ring P&O to find out what is going on.. They didn't have the birthdates of any of the girls..Hmmmm why not contact me and ask for them ???? I dont know. They didn't even try to contact my TA who was sure she put the dates in..

Anyhow.. P&O are faxing all the info to my TA so that I at least have that. And I have to get my tickets sorted when I board on Sunday..

It is a little confusing as I have cabin details etc etc in the personaliser on the website..And they had us booked in for first sitting at dinner etc etc...

Hope they dont stuff it on Sunday...

Sounds pretty typical of P & O. Hope you have something in writing to say you have to pick up your tickets on Sunday.

So, are you going to meet us in Gazebo at 11.00am on Monday?

Karen

Be very careful James, she'll lead you astray. :D :D :D

That's not fair:eek: . You're just jealous coz you're not on the same cruise as me:p .

Don't worry James, we'll have a great time.

Karen

That's not fair:eek: . You're just jealous coz you're not on the same cruise as me.

Don't worry James, we'll have a great time.

Karen

:mad: :mad:

Yeah, but you'll be back home, back in your everyday life when I'm having my 2 week vacation in Surfer's Paradise then my cruise :D but I'm sure you will have a great time ;)

Trev

Well I don't envy you James & Katrina. I'd be stressed to my eyeballs.

I like to have everything in my hot little hand, guess I'm a worry wart.

But it is annoying. Like the fact we got declined on our first selected cruise because on holding the cruise the TA put down our daughter was 17, (she assumed). When we fully paid for it and she entered birthdate, it was noted she is only 16 yr 6 mth, so there was no room for her at that age. Still trying to work out how 6 months makes a difference, and the fact there are 3 of us in a four berth cabin. All turned out for the good longer cruise etc etc.

Seeyasunday, Val

Geez. I go away for a few hours and you guys just cant help yourself...

Yes I got something in writing today that was fax to my TA.. It has cabin number, dining times etc etc.... I think it should have come with a few hundred on a bar tab... Any how I have it in writing so here I come.

As for meeting at Gazebo.. I should be there. If not - a nasty gram on E110 should do the trick. I thnk I am next door to the Gazebo organiser so I should be there - even if it is kicking and screaming in my PJ's.

James

Our last cruise was shortened about a week before we were due to depart. P&O said they would send out new tickets to the T/A but because they had to issue 1800 new tickets, we were all given a photocopy and had to collect tickets at the wharf.

It doesnt seem right traveling to Sydney with only a photocopy of your tickets:(

Kazza

Archived