Dining Question - First time on RCL

Hello there.  First time on RCL and we will be on the Icon in about 40 days.  When we booked about a year and a half ago, our TA requested early dining at 5:30 but I cannot find anywhere on my documents whether we have early, late or my time dining.  Is there a trick to identify this prior to boarding?

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, buckeyefrank said:

Hello there.  First time on RCL and we will be on the Icon in about 40 days.  When we booked about a year and a half ago, our TA requested early dining at 5:30 but I cannot find anywhere on my documents whether we have early, late or my time dining.  Is there a trick to identify this prior to boarding?

Welcome!  Have a look at your RCI invoice--your dining time should be on there.  Have a great cruise!

Teddie

Edited by teddie

1 hour ago, buckeyefrank said:

Ask your TA to send you the guest copy of Royals invoice.  It will be listed there.  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Not all TA's send copies of Roysls invoice to clients.  

Thanks--I wasn't aware as I don't use a TA.  But yes;  that's where the dining info is.

Teddie

8 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

Dining should be listed on the app for your sailing.

Click person icon at the top.

Scroll down to the Dining section

Thank you for the response but my app isn't showing that.  There is no dining section.  The only thing showing is my stateroom, check in info, reservations, internet packages and then my onboard account.

I will have to call my TA today and see if I can get a guest copy of hte invoice.  That is something I have not received.

5 hours ago, buckeyefrank said:

Thank you for the response but my app isn't showing that.  There is no dining section.  The only thing showing is my stateroom, check in info, reservations, internet packages and then my onboard account.

I will have to call my TA today and see if I can get a guest copy of hte invoice.  That is something I have not received.

Strangely that has disappeared for my cruise also and it was definitely there before. 

15 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

Dining should be listed on the app for your sailing.

It "should" but it's not for some ships/sailings/people... no idea why but there was a long discussion about this a while ago. I haven't seen my dining time in the app for my last 4 cruises (3 Wonder, 1 Allure).