San Pedro to Disneyland ??

littlemuffin

:D Hi guys

My family & friends are extending our vacation to Disneyland :) after our Mexican Riveria Cruise. Will the vendors waiting outside the ship be able to take us to Disneyland or is that something that we need to book before hand?

I've held off booking because I didn't know what time to tell the car service.

Thanks

I'm not sure what you mean by "vendors", but there should be cabs available. In good traffic, the ride between San Pedro and D-Land (Anaheim) is only about 15-25 minutes. In bad...well, that's anyone's guess!

Once in Anaheim, you can use the shuttle system to do things around the park (pay per day). Orange County also has a bus system. Hotels can offer you "shore excursions" (sorry, I mean "day trips" to places like Universal Studios, Sea World, Knotts Berry Farm). However, So Cal IS a commuter town, so if you want to do anything else (like head to a grocery store), it might be worth your while to rent a car.

There are usually several minvan type services with signs on them that will take you to Disneyland. Supershuttle will I know becasue I have used them but even the cabs will . It is only a twenty minute drive over there. I also saw a few big buses that will. I just did this in Feb.

Archived