Skjolden Shore Excursions?

My cruise next July (RC Independence OTS July 13, 2 025) has a stop in Skjolden from 10:30-6:00 and I am not finding any excursions. RC has offered them for every other port but not this one, and googling has been frustrating because everything that shows is actually from somewhere else.

Traveling with my adult son, who has autism and intellectual disabilities, so not looking for something strenuous as he will get agitated and upset if he gets overtired.

I have searched here and only seen hiking on your own. Any and all tips appreciated!

Skjolden was very pretty, but was small and has very limited options for shore excursions.  It was, by far, the least well developed tourist port we saw.  It was lovely and we had a good day, but was unique.  A few things to note:

The ship docks around .75 to 1.0 miles from the town, so there's a bit of a walk.  And, there were no taxis or shuttles offered.  If you're worried about overheating or getting over tired, you may need to plan accordingly.

With that said, Adventure Tours Norway (https://g.co/kgs/kYzQK3n) has a tent about 200 yards from the pier, and they offer both basic shore excursions and bike rentals.  We were unable to rent a bike in advance, and they didn't have any available when we got off the ship, but they did have bikes (including Electric Bikes) about 2 hours later. It's a very very slow paced town and a safe/easy place to bike, so if you're comfortable on bikes, that's an option.  They also do Rib boat tours - just be sure you know what you're getting into there before you sign up.

One of the more popular sites on Skjolden is the lama farm (https://g.co/kgs/pxWBwVq).  We didn't do the farm and can't speak to it beyond the Google reviews.  I know they offer tours, but I'm unsure if they offer a full excursion including transportation.  It may be worth asking them.

The final insider trick about Skjolden is that the visitor center has an indoor pool.  Even though there was a pool on the ship, my kids (11 and 13) really enjoyed that pool. 

It really was a lovely ride in and out of Skjolden.  It sits at the end of the longest navigable fjord in the world!