When can we book Dec 2007?

I am particular about my cabin, so I want to book early. When is the earliest that we can book a cabin for RCI for December 2007? I asked RCI, and was told Aug 2006, but a travel agent that books lots of RCI cruises told me April 2006. Maybe TA's can book earlier than others, I dunno.

Once itineraries are released anyone can book. TA's cannot book any earlier than the general public. You just got misinformation from RCCL. Imagine that! :rolleyes: :p ;)

There have been tons of posts on this subject on the board of late. Lots of us like to book early. The general consensus for the release of the rest of the 2007 itineraries is around May 1st. A TA posted a list of release dates the other day and depending on the itinerary the dates started around April 20 through the end of the month. The post has since been deleted. My guess is because it was information that wasn't suppose to be released to the general public. Or perhaps the mods felt he/she was soliciting business.

So all I can say is just keep checking. That's what the rest of us are doing.

Thanks Aprille for the information. I will be on a cruise May 13, so I was hoping I could book Dec 2007 before then. I don't want to have to check every day while on the cruise. Maybe it will open up in April and I can take care of it before.

If you are going on RCCL for your May cruise, you can always book while on board to get the onboard credit for the December cruise. You can have this transfered back to your regular TA and they still get their commission. We did this on our cruise in March, and booked for Jan 07, though we probably will not be taking that specfic cruise. We booked onboard for the credit, and will move it when dates for Nov 07 open for bookings.

Archived