Current Carnival Miracle Maitre'D Photo or Info Requested

Stew Pickles

First time poster, long time lurker..:)

I read in a review from December that the Maitre'D on the Carnival Miracle is named Valerian. That was the name of our waiter on the Carnival Legend on our 3/11/05 sailing. He was also the lunch time manager of the buffet, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was made Maitre'D on the Miracle. He was exceptionally personable, tall, good looking, well spoken, and from India. If the name of the Maitre'D is in fact Valerian, is there anyone with a photo from a recent cruise? We are sailing on June 11 on Miracle, and would love to see him again.

Thanks for any help!

Stewie

First time poster, long time lurker..:)

I read in a review from December that the Maitre'D on the Carnival Miracle is named Valerian. That was the name of our waiter on the Carnival Legend on our 3/11/05 sailing. He was also the lunch time manager of the buffet, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was made Maitre'D on the Miracle. He was exceptionally personable, tall, good looking, well spoken, and from India. If the name of the Maitre'D is in fact Valerian, is there anyone with a photo from a recent cruise? We are sailing on June 11 on Miracle, and would love to see him again.

Thanks for any help!

Stewie

Wouldn't going from Maitre'D to waiter be a demotion?

Stewie,

We were on the 12/11/05 sailing and Valerian was on the ship. He did mention to us that he might move on at the next contract. He simply is just the best and made our cruise very memorable!!

Valentine and Ghana were the waitier's who had our table and they also were very good.

Too bad if Valerian has left the ship but the best to him and his family!

The Miracle is a great ship. Loved every minute.:)

Tebaum

Archived