camp carnival for 12 & 13 year olds

lookin4ward

My friend and her family will be joining us on the Triumph May 6. She has 2 daughters who will have just turned 12 and 13 a few weeks before we sail. Will they be together in Camp Carnival or will they be in different groups? Also, is either old enough for the disco at night? Thanks for your help.

Im looking at the Carnival Valor Camp Carnival 12-14 years old Capers. Looks like they will both be together. Their Teen Disco on the first night is from 9:30pm to 10:45pm. On other nights they have Teen Mocktail Partys and Late Night Teen Hangs and a Teen Dance Club "Hawaiin Party"

I will post the Whole Camp Carnival Capers for all age groups later, I still have to figure out whether Im going to scan these in as files or shoot photos of them, I need to get them clear.

I have a Picture of the Outside of the Facility where the 2-5 year olds and the 6-8 year olds hang out. They wouldnt let me take pictures of the inside due to security reasons which is totally understandable.

These are from the Carnival Valor, The Triumph should pretty much run the same Program.

Fred

Archived