Stingray Brewery directions

Mrs Booboo

I've found that the Stingray Brewery is on Red Bay Rd, but I can't seem to find that road on the map I'm using. Is this the same as Prospect Point Rd, which is just off of Shamrock Rd?

We would be coming from the airport (probably via Crewe Rd).

It's the main road heading toward the eastern end of the isalnd. It changes names MANY times, but is just one continuous ribbon of asphalt.

The Stingray Brewery is on the right, a short distance past the strip mall with Durty Reids bar and a carry out Pizza Hut. That is a couple hundered yards past the Hurley's Grand Harbor (grocery store) roundabout.

Drew,

Thanks a bunch! I was using the street atlas maps that you had posted a link for in another message thread. I did find another map that shows Red Bay Rd. and the roundabouts on it, so we should have no problem finding the brewery.

Since you live on the island, wonder if I could get your advice on getting from the airport to Rum Point. I was planning on taking Owen Roberts to Dorcy to Crewe. This seemed like the best route. Would this also be the best way to get back to the car rental agency? I thought I read in a thread somewhere about somebody encountering a one-way street on their way back.

No one way streets near the airport, and only a very few of them on the whole island.

Directions...

Take Owen Roberts to intersection (stop sign) with Dorcy Drive.

Turn left on Dorcy Drive. Follow Dorcy past the Fosters Food Fair grocery to the intersection with Crewe Rd (Give Way sign = yield)

Bear left on Crewe Rd (it's more like going straight ahead)

Follow Crewe Rd around end of airport runway to intersection with stop sign.

Turn left and you are still on Crewe Rd. Keep going straight ahead. Road changes names a couple times. Stingray Brewery will be on your right in a few miles.

Going back, just reverse that route.

Drew,

Thanks - that's pretty much what I had determined using the street atlas maps. I think those are pretty cool; I'm a bit of an obsessive planner :). Want to maximize my time on an island, so I like to have the day pretty well mapped out before we get there.

We'll be in GC next Tuesday on Carnival Valor - can't wait!

Archived