Cesar From Peace Travel Went out of his way

Ginlux

I can't recommend Cesar high enough.   He is very honest and trustworthy person to go along with a magnificent excursion.  I was talking to Cesar for months before our trip, because I was not to sure how many people would be joining my husband and myself from the cruise.  Cesar was always helpful and understanding with the amount of people that kept on changing. He even helped me get people signed up when I was busy at work.  He also went beyond his job to help me get a letter copied and some envelopes.  

The tour itself was awesome and the places we visited were magnificent.  We ended up with three nice vans to accommodate our large group.  All of us in each van said the could completely understand their tour guide and all had a great time.  If you do not like where he goes on his tours, you can always tell him what you would like to see and he will see what he can do.

At the end of the cruise, Cesar took us to go get some great empanadas.  Cesar also accommodated my request for a cooler to be put in the van.  I had some champagne that I wanted to store in the cooler to have on our way back from the excursion.  After we had our empanadas and we walked around some, Cesar stopped the walk so we can get fresh squeezed orange juice to go with our champagne.  This was a huge success.  

Here is his information. WhatsApp 573162434542  email  cesar@peacetravel.com.-co 

https://peacetravel.com.co/tours/cartagena-unforgettable-half-day-private-city-tour-also-for-cruisers/