Rhapsody of the Seas Cocktail Parties

The Repeater's Party is on Thursday night in the Shall We Dance Lounge. This is also a formal night. The Platinum/Diamond Member party is also in the Shall We Dance Lounge on Tuesday at Noon time. Both were absolutely wonderful and free booze:D

Linda

I think you are right the Repeaters Party is usually the second formal night which probably is Thursday. They had the Platnium an Diamond Party in the afternoon on the Explorer last I was on, did not really like that as much, but they say the Crown and Anchor ambassador that is on the ship at that time does the arrangements. Thanks for the info.

Cruizinmimi is correct. The Platinum/Diamond Member Party invitation states "In recognition of your continued patronage of Royal Caribbean International, we would like to invite you to a special get together. We will be hosting a pre-lunch cocktail party in your honor."

Time: Tuesday - Noon - 12:45 pm

Suggested attire: Casual

The special get together for past guests is Thursday evening

7:45 pm in the Shall We Dance Lounge, Deck 6 Aft.

Suggested Attire: Formal

Smooth sailing,

Richard

My last cruise was in the mid-80's on RCI's Song of America. My next cruise will be next month on the Rhapsody. My fiancee will be sailing with me (it will be our honeymoon), but she has never cruised before. Are we eligible to attend the "repeaters" party?

My last cruise was in the mid-80's on RCI's Song of America. My next cruise will be next month on the Rhapsody. My fiancee will be sailing with me (it will be our honeymoon), but she has never cruised before. Are we eligible to attend the "repeaters" party?

Yes....when you fill out your paperwork put down that you have cruised with them once before. Or you can contact them now and make sure they have your previous information in the system.

Archived