Any pics of Star inside cabin with 4?

Hikini

My brother and his wife and kids will be traveling with us on the Star in June. They have an inside cabin for 4 of them, and I'm curious to know if anyone has a picture of the inside with basically wall-to-wall beds when they are made up for sleeping.

Also, if any of you have slept 4 in a cabin - how was it? They are full of questions, of course!

Thanks for any help.

Hikini:D

There is a trundle type bed under one of the beds that pulls out so there is like a row of beds. Then there is a bed that pulls down from the ceiling. We have small boys so we just had the flophouse bed look and we never did the pullman type bed. I think the hard part was the next morning when it was hard to walk around. You will be fine with 4. You really do not spend that much in your cabin anyway! Haave a great time!!!!!

My brother and his wife and kids will be traveling with us on the Star in June. They have an inside cabin for 4 of them, and I'm curious to know if anyone has a picture of the inside with basically wall-to-wall beds when they are made up for sleeping.

Also, if any of you have slept 4 in a cabin - how was it? They are full of questions, of course!

Thanks for any help.

We were on the Star this past Feb. We are a family of four (2 kids, 10 & 13) and we stayed on deck 4 in an inside cabin. We made out just fine. How much time do you actually spend in your room anyway? There are two single beds against either wall. Above one is a pull-down, that we left down all the time (makes it look like bunk beds). Under the other bed is a pull out, that they set up each night. It was literally wall-to-wall beds! It worked out well for us. If you send me your email address, I can send you some photos of the room. (twaytuck@shaw.ca). We are hoping to go again next Feb, staying in the same type of room...

Enjoy your cruise! We sure did!!:)

Thanks for your replies! I was hoping to see what the room looks like when the beds are all ready to be slept in, or have been slept in but not put away yet.

I have done the four in a cabin thing-inside cabin, 20 years ago. 2 of the people should love being on the top bunk. We were rarely in the cabin, so the size didn't seem to bother any of us, and the top bunks were up against the wall until bedtime, so it wasn't overwhelming. I would suggest people who get along well to be in a small cabin. For example, I have two teenagers, and we have problems with those two when we have an entire suite style hotel room. Littler, healthy, happy, well behaved children would probably think it is cool and have a ball with it.

Thanks for your replies! I was hoping to see what the room looks like when the beds are all ready to be slept in, or have been slept in but not put away yet.

Hello, Hikini!

Photos of our room have been sent to you via email this morning. Hope you can see everything okay :) Enjoy your cruise!

We were on the Star last October with 4 in a cabin. You become creative on getting around but made it just fine. Unlike the Pride of Aloha, the design of the bathroom, closet and shelves... we were very pleased with the storage. We found a place for everything. You'll love the Star, we did!

Archived