Viking documents

Nippy Sweetie

5 hours ago, CDNPolar said:

I don't know the reason, when a UK resident does not get one but a North American resident does?

We do. I just said I've never worn one.

In the bit you quoted from Nippy Sweetie it says "Also included were stickers to wear at the airport".

They identify people who have bought air travel from Viking. As I understand cruise prices on the USA site do not automatically include air travel and that clients are at liberty to make their own travel arrangements it's a way to show the Viking reps they are entitled to transport to the ship

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, san diego spartan said:

So new to Viking will I get mailed luggage tags? Booked directly through Viking. Thanks 

A couple weeks before you sail you will receive red leather luggage tags in the mail, and also the disposable tags that you will put on once you arrive at your embarkation port. 

All your documents will come via email.

If you use a TA for your booking ask the TA to have the final docs mailed to you and not them.

On page 3 or 4 or somewhere around that on your invoice it will have the final document address.  Make sure this is your address or they will be mailed to your TA and they will have to get them to you.