Cheers package pricing - price before cruise versus price on board

Can anyone tell me what the on board price of the cheers package is versus pre pay before the cruise?

Carnival sent me a credit card offer where I'd get a $250 on board credit.  Since I'm looking at a Bahamas cruise where I will most likely stay on board and not spend money on excursions, etc., I'm wondering the difference in costs.

Thank you

3 minutes ago, spacewoman said:

Can anyone tell me what the on board price of the cheers package is versus pre pay before the cruise?

Carnival sent me a credit card offer where I'd get a $250 on board credit.  Since I'm looking at a Bahamas cruise where I will most likely stay on board and not spend money on excursions, etc., I'm wondering the difference in costs.

Thank you

Purchasing Cheers pre-cruise gets you a 10% discount vs Purchasing on board.😎

25 minutes ago, johnboy036 said:

You can use your OBC prior to sailing. Just apply it when making a purchase.

That's the case if the booking came with an OBC offer, you can use the OBC for purchases before the trip. Something changed with the redeeming of the credit card points and the OBC does not post to your account until you are actually on board. Had this happen to me for my cruise earlier this month, wanted to use CC points to buy cheers but didn't want to miss out on the pre-purchase discount. So I bought Cheers ahead of time and used the OBC for auto-gratuities.

• Like 1