B2B2B ??

debnrick

We are doing our first 3 cruises in a row. Anyone done this before and have any pointers or secrets to share?

And….how do you handle the on-line check in for each trip? 

Others here may have different methods, but I treat each cruise separately...that is, I check in for each as its own entity as you still have to set up your form of payment, immigration info, etc. on each cruise.

Garnett

1 hour ago, debnrick said:

We are doing our first 3 cruises in a row. Anyone done this before and have any pointers or secrets to share?

I'm assuming you are at least Platinum, if not Diamond based on the number of cruises you have gone on.

We have two B2B2B's next year.  As I'm platinum, I can check-in the day right before the first cruise.  Here is how my plan plays out:

For example, say the cruises begins Oct 1.

Cruise 1 is an 8-day:   Check in Sep 15 (16 days before leaving on B2B2B)
Cruise 2 is a 7-day:     Check in Sep 23 (8 days before leaving on B2B2B)
Cruise 3 is an 8-day:   Check in Sep 30 (1 day before leaving on B2B2B)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2024 at 4:45 PM, debnrick said:

Check in separately-print boarding passes. If you drink wine technically you could bring 6 bottles but they do check boarding passes

We are Diamond so get to check in a day or two prior-did back to back last year and this year. You meet in a dining room and get new keys (as each account is different) you have to wait to all have cleared the ship so bring a book. They usually have coffee, juice, etc. Stroll thru customs, facial recognition and back on. If in the same room you can access. On the Mardi Gras our room changed so out of courtesy we just waited till 1:30pm

We figure we are paying for air so might as well take advantage.

We just got back from a b2b2b. We are not platinum yet so I had to check in at the hotel for the last cruise and print out the boarding pass there. We took on 6 bottles of wine but didn't drink it all because you get a bottle of champagne for each b2b plus we received a bottle of champagne because on the last cruise, we switched to an Excel suite, so we had way more than we needed to drink. If you aren't big drinkers I would save the room in your suitcases. We ended up carting 2 bottles home with us. The only pointer I would give is to try to ensure you have the same room for all 3 unless you are upgrading like we did. If you have done a b2b before it's not any different. If you haven't done one before LPut714 explained the process well. The only thing I would add is if you are staying in the same room than you don't have to pack up. If you are moving rooms you pack up everything except your hanging clothes and leave it all in your room. The steward will move them to your new room.