Which cruise terminal in Piraeus (Athens) Greece?

Sola123

Cruising on the Costa Fortuna starting September 20, 2024, Athens to Marseille ending on September 28, wanted to know which cruise terminal in Piraeus might the ship be docked at? The travel documents only said “embarkation will take place at Xylia”. Does anyone know where Xylia is? Thanks.

IMG_0186.jpeg

We will be on the same cruise up to Palermo, where we'll spend a couple of days and then the take the train to Rome.

I don't know the specifics about the cruise terminal, but I know bus X80 goes from Syntagma square to the cruise terminal. One should not use the metro, as there is a long walk according to the youtube videos. Also hop on hop off buses can be used. We are planning to use one, and spend the morning in  Athens before we head to the port,

https://www.oasa.gr/en/visit-athens/x80-piraeus-acropolis-syntagma-express-bus-line/

Edited by Formal_Cruiser
  • Thanks 1

In May the Fortuna was berthed at Terminal B (the furthest away). I can't remember whether the X80 bus went that far, or only to the main terminal A. I'm pretty sure there were hop-on, hop-off buses there. You could take the Metro to Piraeus, but you would need to take a taxi to the terminal as it's too far to walk with suitcases.

• Thanks 1