Onboard Culinary Classes

mertziek

20 minutes ago, mertziek said:

We sail on Marina in March 2025.  When are culinary classes available to book?  I don’t see anything available thus far.  TYIA

I think it really is based on the cruise, no set days out.  We have a 10/2024 cruise and a 6/2025 cruise. The 10/2024 classes showed up sometime in late June, while the ones for the 6/2025 cruise were available end of July.  So a big lead time difference.  I’d just say check your online reservation rather frequently to see when they become available.  

• Thanks 1

I'm guessing it's way early for them to show up.  But I don't have much experience in booking them.  But I can say that for our December cruise, they were in My Account (Other Options) by June, when I started looking for them.  There's one per sea day, various themes, mostly based on where we're going, and most with both a morning & afternoon class.  At this point (less than 3 months pre-cruise), maybe half of them have availability and the others are wait listed. You can get on a wait list, and supposedly they'll automatically confirm a place (and send you an email) when a slot opens up (if it does). Oceania's booking system can be a bit quirky (or else I don't understand how it works) so if I see something as closed (excursion or class) I call to make sure it really is closed.  And remember, many culinary classes may be offered twice a day. Be sure to click on "Time" time to see if that's the case.

• Thanks 1