Specialty dining reservation times need to be fairly distributed.

mozfoz

2 hours ago, Thought2go said:

After having Afternoon tea from 4-5, I would not be hungry at 6:30. Happy to take the later bookings.

The first time we went to the Afternoon Tea, we were not really hungry for the rest of the day.  We really enjoyed the Tea, but did not go again so we would be hungry for dinner.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, cruiserchuck said:

The first time we went to the Afternoon Tea, we were not really hungry for the rest of the day.  We really enjoyed the Tea, but did not go again so we would be hungry for dinner.  

This happens a lot. We rarely do the Tea, because it’s often before we return to the ship, but also it can mess with dinner.

There is a sub segment of cruisers that regularly use the Tea as dinner as they prefer to eat at 4-4:30. There other normal option is room service from 4-5:00. 

• Like 1

We go to tea often if we are on the ship during their hours.  I have never found that there has been so much food served that we are so full that we can't eat again.  We never have more than one small sandwich and a dessert.  Sometimes we just chose one.  

If we go to tea at 4 or 4:30 we feel we are ready to eat again at 7:30 to 8:30. I think that was what teatime or tapas time was designed for, those people who like to eat later in the evening.  I sure wouldn't want to make teatime my nightly meal.  

But eating our evening meal before 6:00 just isn't something that appeals to us.  

• Like 3

9 hours ago, iowananny said:

But eating our evening meal before 6:00 just isn't something that appeals to us

Living in Southern Spain broke me of early dinner time. I’ve readjusted so I’m not eating at 11pm. But it was quite change at first. Do miss the daily wine and tapas till 8 tho at the wonderful and lively neighborhood bar.

Edited by Thought2go