Finding best itinerary and pricing

How is the best way to do a search for the best itinerary for NE/Canada? I've been to several individual cruiseline sites but that is so cumbersome to try to figure out.

I guess just go to one of the general cruise vacation sites and put in the destination and see what pops up? I just did not know if these sites have ALL itineraries in their data base...... or if there is a better way.

Thanks!

Thanks - I see there are quite varied itineraries - and not many round trips.

Now the decision is what ports are most important? I found some, but not all, that go to Montreal, Quebec, Saguenay River, Gloucester, Charlotteton, & St John - and seems most US opt for either NYC or Boston.

Thanks for any more advice anyone can offer!

Thanks - I see there are quite varied itineraries - and not many round trips.

Now the decision is what ports are most important? I found some, but not all, that go to Montreal, Quebec, Saguenay River, Gloucester, Charlotteton, & St John - and seems most US opt for either NYC or Boston.

Thanks for any more advice anyone can offer!

I might you with some of your questions. I normally am a Princess fan but their itineraries are just one way from N.Y. to Quebec City and visa versa. They used to be r/t trip from Boston but that went away so I started to look around and Celebrity has a r/t 11 day out of Cape Liberty N.J. which is in Newark. We are taking that one. It is easy to fly into Newark, r/t. There are stops in Boston, Portland Maine, Hallifax, Bar Harbor, Main and Quebec City. We are taking the oct. 5 one so check that out. I am not sure but there is some 7 day ones out of N./Y. which is Pincess and other cruise lines. We like the longer ones. Hope this helps.

Marilyn

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for your help -- I have been looking into it - I am really searching out a possible trip for 2007 and do not think all are yet posted. I prefer the itinerary of Boston to Montreal and then bus back to Boston so as to have RT air Boston -- but, this itinerary has NO sea days and looks pretty intense -- not sure it would be the relaxing cruise I would be looking for. I really wanted as many Canadian ports as possible.

I have time to keep a look out for more iteneraries.

Hope you have a wonderful time this fall!

• 4 weeks later...

QUOTE=9327]this itinerary has NO sea days and looks pretty intense -- not sure it would be the relaxing cruise I would be looking for. I really wanted as many Canadian ports as possible.

Don't worry if there is no sea day. You can choose not to disembark in one or 2 cities and then, you'll have the ship to yourself (kind of). I've seen many Canadian cities (not on cruise) and I can help you if you have questions.

Archived