Just back! Our AZA-tastic 7 day France Intensive cruise aboard the Azamara Quest! September 21 - 28, 2024

Sleep7

2 hours ago, Sleep7 said:

After dinner we wandered up to the Pool Deck and saw what we had missed!

The destination immersion "Taste of France" buffet looked AMAZING!  It was like a mini white night.

Ah well.. didn't have room for a second dinner so we just admired the offerings.😍

00-82qzCefrjPOP0EP8W0X1Ip5oRj-16P8b-K8ijSg6I1REMB3gJlguM2GwHp1sB0qaV7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1727610311

00-82qzCefrjPOP0EP8W0X1Ip5oRj-16P8b-K8ijSg6I1StGI0dSuq6_kRdZhmY1mceqCe7ffHDJpwno-pEcjtJnw?cn=THISLIFE&res=large&ts=1727610316

00-82qzCefrjPOP0EP8W0X1Ip5oRj-16P8b-K8ijSg6I1RFnXM3xHNowVX5hQ-7V46PVZV51t4MhjbEwRNyGscOgg?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1727610325

00-82qzCefrjPOP0EP8W0X1Ip5oRj-16P8b-K8ijSg6I1RiAevxgAuKVfyBfMZ9kjvRaAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1727610324

00-82qzCefrjPOP0EP8W0X1Ip5oRj-16P8b-K8ijSg6I1QiztqfD2Z1KVjxzh1-U46CV7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw?cn=THISLIFE&res=large&ts=1727610321

00-82qzCefrjPOP0EP8W0X1Ip5oRj-16P8b-K8ijSg6I1Sy-QD0oGkVdm_PqtFe246IKwg5ydwHipy3aIZBf9dNYQ?cn=THISLIFE&res=large&ts=1727610320

What a nice surprise!  I am assuming this was listed in the daily program?  I will have to look for these special dinners on the pool deck!  It looks like some of the special dinners they did during the world cruise that people posted about.

• Like 2

Your pictures and comments are full of bright, positive energy!  Thanks for making me smile throughout.

No doubt the information you are posting will be a very useful reference for cruisers, particularly for those who are new to Azamara.

Keep sharing your smiles!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Anchor Light said:

Fabulous pictures which make for a great pictorial diary!  Brings back many fond memories for me of some of our prior Azamara cruises, some that included Barcelona embarkation.  Thanks for posting. 

Oh my, when I posted this note I was at the end of Page 1, not realizing there were four more pages wherein I subsequently learned so much more about your journey.  Best wishes for many more healthy and happy Azamara cruises!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, takemewithyou said:

What a nice surprise!  I am assuming this was listed in the daily program?  I will have to look for these special dinners on the pool deck!  It looks like some of the special dinners they did during the world cruise that people posted about.

Yes! It was such a lovely surprise! So much preparation involved.. quite a feat.👏

P.S your screen name always makes me chuckle.

Edited by Sleep7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Anchor Light said:

Fabulous pictures which make for a great pictorial diary!  Brings back many fond memories for me of some of our prior Azamara cruises, some that included Barcelona embarkation.  Thanks for posting. 

👋Hello Anchor Light!

I'm so glad that you found the other 4 pages and that the pix brought back fond memories of past cruises for you!  I sometimes look back at other blogs I have written to do just that.

And thank you for your happy health wishes.. I hope so too.💗

29 minutes ago, Dynacruiser said:

Your pictures and comments are full of bright, positive energy!  Thanks for making me smile throughout.

No doubt the information you are posting will be a very useful reference for cruisers, particularly for those who are new to Azamara.

Keep sharing your smiles!

👋Hello Dynacruiser!

Thanks so much for your sweet post and I'm so glad that you felt the positivity.  That's exactly what I was trying to convey.🙌

Glad to be a help to new (and old) Azamara cruisers and I'm always happy to share the smiles.

Thanks again.💗

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, branndie said:

Thanks for sharing the French Intensive cruise. I've always wanted to do one of these.

Thanks for the input on the gluten free options.

You look radiant and beautiful.

💗Awww.. thank you so much branndie!

Do take the cruise.. each port was just wonderful and glad that the gluten free options work for you.  There were a lot of choices at each meal and they were clearly marked which is so helpful.

Thank you also for the radiant compliment! 

As I said it was a rough couple of months from February to July and this cruise was just so wonderful as a "graduation" celebration.  Each day was a true gift.💗

• Like 1

So this Azamazing Evening was the first one we have experienced that was onboard ship.  Even I have to admit that is was just AzaSoSo versus previous ones that were truly Azamazing.

It was fine.. always nice to meet all the officers on our way into the Cabaret Lounge and the singing and dancing was pleasant.😊

We did see cruise director Martin in a very spiffy kilt!

00-82qzCefrjPOP0EP8W0X1Ip5oRj-16P8b-K8ijSg6I1Q1eathHZnpxRNRQNi7enm2V7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1727612141

00-82qzCefrjPOP0EP8W0X1Ip5oRj-16P8b-K8ijSg6I1SaTpMP2Iua2Xz-HFlg0C2jqCe7ffHDJpwno-pEcjtJnw?cn=THISLIFE&res=large&ts=1727612132

• Like 3

1 minute ago, royallondon said:

Really enjoying reading along with some lovely captured pictures.

We will be on a similar itinerary next June and your journey has certainly whetted our appetite!

Health & Happiness 

Regards

🙋‍♀️Oh thanks so much royallondon!

I'm so glad that you are enjoying the story and the pix.. and how wonderful that you will be cruising a similar route! 

Love the wishes at the end too.. thanks.💗

• Like 1