beaches advice

KJRottie

HI everyone,

WE are traveling at he end of April out of san juan. It will be myself, DH and DS (10mnths). I was wondering what's the best transportion, and beaches. WE are looking for calm waters for DS, Snorkeling from shore and bathrooms of course. Thanks for any info. KJRottie:D

I would normally advise to go to Accra Beach, however, these days the south coast has been very "angry" and not nice to swim in. However, this could all change by the end of April. You can get a taxi outside of the cruise terminal and advise them you want to go to go Accra. I suggest that you go to the far end by the Sugar Reef Restaurant and hang out for the day. The water is alittle more shallow in that spot.. so your DS can have a good time splashing around and you can do a little snorkeling at the reef just off shore. There are restroom facilities in the same area (more towards the middle of the beach area).. and a play park as well.

enjoy your day.

KJRottie,

When are you sailing? There are roll call boards for the 23rd and 30th. Lots of good info there too.

Ok, you found it. Enjoy your cruise. Barbados is one of my favorite places.

Archived