Pride - What Time Debarkation?

PSRCPA

I'm trying to decide on what time to fly out of LAX but wondering what time they allow those with flights off the ship.

Any suggestions on what time for a flight without "sweating" getting to the airport on time?

Thanks Ya'll....need to update my signature..

Pride - Thanksgiving 2004 icon_biggrin.gif

Pam

islesun_e0.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2003;11;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Until We Sail On Glory!

waves_e0.gif

Fantasy April 2003

Pride May 2002

Imagination Nov 2001

Fantasy (close to home)Nov 99

Fantasy Nov 98

Fantasy Jan 96

Fantasy Nov 93

Fantasy Feb 91

Carnivale Mar 89

Mardi Gras Feb 87

We just got off the Pride a couple of weeks ago. Those who had flights departing prior to 1 PM were allowed to disembark first along with those that had a scheduled shore tour in L.A. Everyone else disembarked when their luggage tag color/deck was called. Our color wasn't called until about 10:15. I live local so time was not a problem. For further info, you can look at my long review here:

http://messages.cruisecritic.com/2/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=927093444&f=969097554&m=276101432

Those cruisers with the early flights were off by 8:00am.

Kathy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;06;28;12;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Cruise with Mom- Early 80th birthday celebration!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;6;06;10;15;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Since our 5/30/04 sailing on the Pride in aft cabin 4228!

Ecstasy 05/26/03

Ecstasy 09/13/02

Kathy has it dead on.

I think if you have a flight somewhere around noon or later you'll be okay. NORMAL disemarkation starts around 8-8:30 and people with early flights are let off the ship first.

I was the 3rd color called when I left the PRIDE and I was off the ship at 9:30, so barring any immigration problems you should be fine with noon or later.

Live well, love much, laugh often.

Gary icon_cool.gif

Dolphins.gif

• 1 month later...

To be safe....I would book a flight later on like 4-5pm..only because of what we saw with the Pride this morning not even making to port till 10:30pm due to a medical emergency and having to sail back to Cabo. How about getting a room at the Queen Mary afterwards and fly home the next day?? Just a thought and a suggestion. Good Luck!

Archived