CB 2 Questions

wezhogan

For the 12/10/06 sailing I booked two cabins a couple of months ago: B712 and B708. I booked them online and am now trying to get the bookings transferred to my local travel agency.

Question #1

I just checked online to see if the price had dropped from what I paid and it shows B708 open and available for booking. When you transfer bookings does the initial agency cancel your booking and the new agency start a new booking?

Question #2

Both of these cabins are right by the elevators. Has anyone stayed in these cabins and if so was there alot of noise from the elevators?

Thanks, yall are really great here with help

Louise

I can't answer your question about transferring bookings because DH and I are perfectly satisfied booking directly (phone) with Princess.

We were in B710 on our 1/28/06 cruise on the CB (second time on this ship), and we loved this location. It looks like one of the staterooms you booked is a balcony stateroom nextdoor to where we were, and the other one is an interior stateroom that is behind the elevators.

There is not a lot of foot traffic on Baja deck because there are no public rooms/pools on this deck. We liked the location because it was equal distance to Lido/Sun deck for pools/spa, Atrium (shops, internet cafe, lounges), and aft stairway leading to Palm Dining Room.

Bon Voyage!

Chris

Archived