New Roll Call for Magica 4/16-4/21

CruiseforFun2006

Ok all you cruise-bound people on the Magica 4/16/06-4/21/06 it's time to start a new and updated roll call and it's time to "Get the Party Started"!! I have not heard or seen that much from this particular cruise yet except for a few questions here and there! So as I have done in the past I'm going to spark some interest in some new threads so we can make this the best and and memorable 5 night cruise ever to sail on the Costa! I will be cruising with my wife and my 10 year old son. We are also celebrating our 15th Wedding Anniversary and I have heard there are alot of other Anniversarys on this sailing! I also have heard there will be alot of kids around my son's age and he can't wait to meet some new friends. So reserve your "chair by the pool or bar" and will have to indulge in a daily happyhour or whatever. Last cruise we all met in the night club to party one night when the kids were off in the Kids Club. If you can think of something fun to coordinate then leave a "new thread" on this board.

See you in 16 days!!!!!!!! Bon Voyage.................

Rhapsody of the Seas-March 27,2005

Seaward -June 1991

We are going on the 4/16/06 Magica cruise. We haven't been on a cruise since Carnival Ecstasy in 1991 when we were young and wild. Now we have two kids, boy 8, girl 10 and have been married 16 years, but are still young and wild - we just don't look the same. Congratulations on your 15th wedding anniversary. I don't have any suggestions other than many of us with kids around the same age will probably see eachother at the kids club. I'll just look for people around my age with kids around my kids age and hook up. Thanks for starting the thread -- I hope we hear from more people.:o

We are going on the 4/16/06 Magica cruise. We haven't been on a cruise since Carnival Ecstasy in 1991 when we were young and wild. Now we have two kids, boy 8, girl 10 and have been married 16 years, but are still young and wild - we just don't look the same. Congratulations on your 15th wedding anniversary. I don't have any suggestions other than many of us with kids around the same age will probably see eachother at the kids club. I'll just look for people around my age with kids around my kids age and hook up. Thanks for starting the thread -- I hope we hear from more people.:o

Thanks for the reply and I wish more people would add to this thread for the 4/16 Magica sailing! Sounds like were all going to have fun on board. I just heard the ship is fully sold out now. See you soon. CruiseforFun2006.

We are on the Magica April 16. I'm travelling with my daughter, step-daughter, sister and two grandchildren age 12 (twin boy and girl). We live in North Carolina, New York, Virginia and Florida. We are very excited about this trip and hope to meet other cruisers. :)

There are about 20 of us on this cruise from the Fredericksburg area of Virginia! We range in age from 2 to 60. I am 35 and I will be traveling with my 10 year old son. Two of the couples I am traveling with are celebrating 10 years of wedded bliss.

All are fun loving and very personalble!

I can hardly wait...I've been on a Celebrity cruise before and have some fear and trepidation about Costa based on some of the stuff I have read here. I am just going to go and roll with the punches...which means the I will have to party as necessary ... to cope of course ... ;)

Can't wait to have a drink and make some new friends!! I'd like to reserve the lounge chair closest to the bar, please...:D

well, actually 2nd cruise now! First was our 25th in the Mediterranean on Brilliance of the Seas with three close couples (all celebrating 25!) in 2004.

We've both just turned the 50 mark! From Ontario Canada. Cannot wait!!!!Looking forward to a good break prior to our nephew's wedding in Orlando.

There are about 20 of us on this cruise from the Fredericksburg area of Virginia! We range in age from 2 to 60. I am 35 and I will be traveling with my 10 year old son. Two of the couples I am traveling with are celebrating 10 years of wedded bliss.

I can hardly wait...I've been on a Celebrity cruise before and have some fear and trepidation about Costa based on some of the stuff I have read here. I am just going to go and roll with the punches...which means the I will have to party as necessary ... to cope of course ... ;)

Can't wait to have a drink and make some new friends!! I'd like to reserve the lounge chair closest to the bar, please...:D

Looking forward to meeting you also on this fun cruise! We have a 10 year old son also and are celebrating 15th Anniv. as well. We should all try and get together one day bythe pool to celebrate or whatever. See you very very soon.... CruiseforFun2006.

Hope to run to into you and our kids as well should have a great time! We need to get the rollcall moving again!! Oh and maybe will see you poolside for drinks or happyhour! CruiseforFun2006.

We are on the Magica April 16. I'm travelling with my daughter, step-daughter, sister and two grandchildren age 12 (twin boy and girl). We live in North Carolina, New York, Virginia and Florida. We are very excited about this trip and hope to meet other cruisers. :)

Looking forward to meeting you all and can't wait till the cruise! Were about a week out and let's get the roll-call moving again for the 4/16 cruise on the Magica.

5 Days and counting!! We are a large group from MA where it is school break. This is a full ship...there are lots of people out there going! There are actually several other roll-call posts for this cruise so I'm guessing people are now concentrating on packing!! Hope for beautiful weather!!!!!!

Were counting down till the party and fun times begin! I'm sure you will see my 10 year old living in the hotub and pool each day making new friends! Will take you up on the happyhour drink or I'm sure will see you all at the disco later in the evening. Last cruise I think I slept about 4 hours each day but who goes on them to sleep in! See you soon. CruiseforFun2006

...just got to get through the flight first! My doc gave me a little something to help me with the anxiety of flying...we'll see! Cruiseforfun2006...How are you getting to FL?

Amen on the sleep thing! I didn't sleeep much on my last cruise either...I can sleep when I am dead :D!! I am sure that I will be ready for some relaxation starting Sunday.

Let me know how our families can bump into each other...:cool:!?!?!?!?

Thanks CRUISEFORFUN for starting again the roll call and i"m going with my two daughters and my husband and I we are also celebarting our anniversary but it is number 5!. Hope to see you and your family at the ship. We have cruise in Costa before and is fun!!!

Psych1966

Carnival Feb 2001:(

RCCL Feb 2002:mad:

Costa Mediterranea Feb 2005:D

Oceania Regatta Nov 2005:confused:

...just got to get through the flight first! My doc gave me a little something to help me with the anxiety of flying...we'll see! Cruiseforfun2006...How are you getting to FL?

Amen on the sleep thing! I didn't sleeep much on my last cruise either...I can sleep when I am dead :D!! I am sure that I will be ready for some relaxation starting Sunday.

I have the same problem with flying and my doctor also gave me something to help me relax. It works - hope it does for you too.

MY wife and I are going on the Magica 4/16. She bought this for my 30th birthday/9th wedding anniversary. We haven't been quite as excited, or in need of, a getaway as this. Some alone time from the kids is just what we need. Our kids, 13 and 6, get this as a vacation from their parents. At least that's what I tell them. LOL Anyway, I look forward to meeting alot of new people and doing the most NOTHING 1 person can ever do. Man I CAN'T WAIT:D

Hi....I'm flying into FL from Cleveland and should be there hopefully by 12:00pm. Let's try and meet by main pool around 3:00pm-3:30pm? I have a 10 year old son (Tall and lanky like me). If you know of better place tell us! Bon Voyage.....:)

Hi

There are 10 of us. 4 seniors, 2 mid 40's and four boys 18, 16, & two 13 year olds.

We are flying down on Delta to FLL. Is anyone concerned about a possible strike by Delta? I just want to get down there.

Hi

There are 10 of us. 4 seniors, 2 mid 40's and four boys 18, 16, & two 13 year olds.

We are flying down on Delta to FLL. Is anyone concerned about a possible strike by Delta? I just want to get down there.

Hi,

What time is your flight due in on Delta? You should be ok cause they are supposed to strike if they do after 4/17/06 I heard? Were flying back on Friday aft. on Delta so I hope they do so I can stay over for free an extra day :) See ya soon.....

Archived