Elation excursions

Joh1Kar2

Anyone know if Elation in cozumel offers a ship excurtion to Chankanaab park...for the dolphin swim? I notice they have a Dolphin swim at Puerto Aventuras...that seems like it's a much further away. Going in Jan, so I know it should be open by then. I'm not sure I want to book it on my own...I would like to book with the cruise line.

Thanks

Unfortunately, Chankanaab Park was pretty well destoryed by Hurricane Wilma and is not open. (We were on the Elation in Feb and wanted to go there as we'd enjoyed it so much before). Our driver told us that it MIGHT reopen in June or July, but without full services. Attached are some pics taken at a beach down the road from the park.

ph-10253.jpg.da415c3317f734f5e7f2ab6f55a8c2f0.jpg

I read on the cozumelinsider.com site that they are pretty much done getting the sand out that had filled the lagoon. OP isn't going until January, so they oughtta have it up and running again. Carnival did sell a tour on-board for this excursion. It'll probably be available again. Just my two cents.

Archived