Went on Beautiful Cruise Came Back Engaged!!!!

RabidDolly

We loved the cruise... it was our first and we had such a great time. The best part of the whole cruise was meeting my tablemates.... they were great, loved every one of them. We exchanged names and addresses and are already making plans to have another vacation with our tablemates. Oh and yah, my DBF is now going to be my DF. Everything about the vacation was awesome, I can't wait to cruise again!!! icon_biggrin.gif

~~Dolly

Carnival Jubilee 6/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;6;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

See? Told ya it would be wonderful! Congrats!

"Laissez les bon temps rouler!"

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

Sensation 2004

Hello Dolly, again. I forgot to ask: How did he propose? Romantic setting? Details please.

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

Sensation 2004

Congratulations Dolly!!!

Sorry we didn't get to meet on the cruise. My family had a wonderful time as well.

Besides getting engaged and your tablemates, what was your favorite thing of the cruise??

Jeff

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;6;12;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Until 6/04 Jubilee Cruise

Thanks to everyone for your congrats!! icon_wink.gif Okay here goes... For one he waited until the very last day to ask me and we weren't even on the cruise. I figured if he was going to do it then he would have done it on the formal night, but NOOOOOOoooo. So obviously I was a lil bummed. I soon got over myself and realized that he was just probably not ready and that he wanted to wait a bit longer to ask me.

So for our last day of our vacation we decided to stay at a bed and breakfast once we got off the ship and just relax. We had gotten a couples massage earlier that day at the b&b. Later that evening we were lying in bed and I was pretty much sound asleep... he leaned over and grabbed my hand and put the ring in it. I started crying and then he asked me "Will you marry me" and then I started balling and then he started crying and then I replied "Of course I will."

I am not an easy person to surprise... for some reason I'm the type of person who can always guess what happens next. So surprises for me are very hard to do. But I'll go on the record for saying... HE SURPRISED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!!

Loppster... the other favorite thing of my cruise would have to be not the food beleive it or not but it was being able to return to a very clean cabin. Oh and I really love the shows they were great. The service was awesome. The ship was great she was in great condition. She did vibrate alot though but I guess nothing's perfect although my cruise was very close to being perfect.

I can't wait to cruise again... loved every minute of it!!! icon_biggrin.gif

~~Dolly

Carnival Jubilee 6/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;6;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

How funny! He obviously knew you weren't easily surprised, and picked the very best moment, when you were dozing off. Very clever guy you've got there! Congrats again.

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

Sensation 2004

Congratulations! And I'm so glad you enjoyed the Jubilee. She's old but she's fine.

Now, you go and plan a cruise for the honeymoon!

Next Cruise(s).......

Glory, Eastern 7/04

Miracle 2/05

Flavia 4/76

Jubilee 6/02

Inspiration 7/03

Conquestadors! 1/04

Sensational be "Coz" 5/04

Congratulations! Now you get to plan your cruise honeymoon. icon_wink.gif

Debbie

envelope.gif

Join the Valor Voyagers on 6/12/05 as we sail the Western Caribbean - Click here for details

<font face='time new roman' color=ff0000><font size="2">

<marquee width=50%>Until the Valor Voyagers set sail</marquee>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;06;12;15;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 <font face='times new roman' color=0000ff><font size="2">

Triumph (Eastern) 05/00

Destiny (Southern) 04/02

Miracle (Bahamas) 05/04

Valor (Western) 06/04

RabidDolly!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

(lying in bed, huh?)LOL!

A little too late to tell him he's not supposed to 'assume' you WANT the ring on, now isn't it.....ROFLMAO!!!

(tears...tears)

How about another topless thread from ya?

C'mon........you know you want to...

LOL!!!

Sensation 5/15/2004

Days til Valor Vampires Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

No Dusty unfortunately I'm not going to be getting married on the ship although it would be pretty romantic... We are just planning on having a small church wedding in my home town... We haven't planned on our honeymoon yet but will probably just take a vacation next summer and call that our honeymoon. DFH has a very hard time getting off work for vacation. Ooohhh I'm so excited, I'm already starting to buy stuff for the wedding, I'm getting so anxious!!!

Archived