Nu Bra

iwunderu

Just thought I'd start this topic, I searched prior to buying one and couldn't find any user's experiences.

I just rec'd my order (from ebay) and tried the Nu Bra on for the first time. I must say that it is pretty cool! For those of you that have no clue as to what I'm talking about, here's a link:

http://www.nubra.com/NuBra.htm

I admit it will take some practice putting it on in the right place, but feels very secure.

Are there any users of this product out there and if so, do you have any words of advice and how long is the adhesive supposed to last if you take proper care of it?

Those things scare me! I can understand how they could make the girls stay together, but how in the world do they lift?

They look hot, I'd probably have them falling down to my waistline from the sweat. Of course, they are kept on with adhesive, I found out the hard way that adhesive in that very sensitive area takes my skin off.

Ahhh, what we go through to look beautiful :eek: .

Good luck with those things. I bought a set a couple of years ago because I suffer from post herpetic neuralgia and the place where I had shingles is right were my bra fits which most always makes it very uncomfortable. I'm not terribly large in that area and sometimes can get away with not wearing a bra at all. But, when I wear something fitted, I need a bra. In my quest for something that would make my clothes look nice but not rub those nerve endings on my back, I have tried just about everything. I ordered the Nu Bra thinking that might be my answer. WRONG. I never could get them to work. I finally sent them back for a refund.

Iwunderu, I don't mean to discourage you and I do hope you have a better experience than I did. But if you're having trouble with them, if you can get your money back you probably should. I seriously doubt you will ever get them to work the way they say they will. Sorry.

The "Boobs-in-a-Box'!!!! I bought those for my daughter because I wanted to see what they were and how they worked. I laughed so hard I thought I'd pee my pants.

The sticky stuff doesn't last very long. She followed the instructions and washed them like they said, but they stopped being really sticky after about 20 uses. She was always worried they'd fall off. Couldn't really dance or be active with them. Too worriesome. But when the sticky stuff was gone, she used them as inserts in her bra to give her cleavage.

I even tried them on, and the actually worked (and I'm pushing 50 and definately not perky anymore). But I would only use them for dinner, or a sit-down show.

I might get them again since I have a really strappy dress that can't be worn with a bra.

I have 4 weeks until my cruise and live in the south, so maybe I can try them out for an extended wearing pre-cruise.

In any event, I'll let everyone know the results...pre and post cruise.

On a related note, my dress is spaghetti strap on one shoulder. I found something called hollywood fashion tape at StienMart. I'll let you know how that works in keeping me from having any wardrobe malfunctions! :)

Archived