Australia/New Zealand - Diamond 2/25/06 Pictures Posted

NH Cruiser

I've just posted pictures from our February 25 Diamond Princess Australia/New Zealand cruise. Pictures are in albums by port. We missed Christchurch due to high winds that forced us to overnight in Dunedin. To see the pictures, click the Webshots link in my signature.

Sydney (3 albums for our prestay)

Diamond Princess

Melbourne

Hobart/Port Arthur Settlement

Fiordland National Park

Dunedin

Tauranga

Auckland

Thanks so much for posting your pictures. They are great! It brought back fond memories of our land vacation to Australia & New Zealand in 2002 (25th anniversary). Unfortunately, we didn't have a digital camera at the time.

We definitely want to go back and this time do a cruise / land package. Your pictures made our decision even easier.

Now just have to wait for my husband to retire in '09. Gives me more time to plan!:D

Thanks for sharing your pictures. We are considering this cruise and your photos indicate how beautiful this part of the world is. I thought your night shot of the Sydney Opera House was beautiful...:)

Archived