Help Rara0508!!

Hey there,

I think my fiance and I are going to go with Cruising Weddings since you highly recommended them. I do have a few questions. Does Cruising Weddings help you plan this far in advance? The wedding won't be until March 10 07. Do they coordinate with Royal Romance? I have been reading horror stories about Royal Romance and I am very nervous. I read that Royal Romance doesn't talk to you until 2 weeks before your wedding to iron out details. I am the type of person that needs to have a plan in place right when I book it and need reassurance the whole way through right up until the day of the wedding. Have the cruising weddings people been good about getting back to you when you have had a questions? If they do coordinate with Royal Romance, have you had to talk to Royal Romance directly or does Cruising weddings handle everything?

Please provide as much info as you can.

Thank you so much!

Sarah

Hey there,

I think my fiance and I are going to go with Cruising Weddings since you highly recommended them. I do have a few questions. Does Cruising Weddings help you plan this far in advance? The wedding won't be until March 10 07. Do they coordinate with Royal Romance? I have been reading horror stories about Royal Romance and I am very nervous. I read that Royal Romance doesn't talk to you until 2 weeks before your wedding to iron out details. I am the type of person that needs to have a plan in place right when I book it and need reassurance the whole way through right up until the day of the wedding. Have the cruising weddings people been good about getting back to you when you have had a questions? If they do coordinate with Royal Romance, have you had to talk to Royal Romance directly or does Cruising weddings handle everything?

Please provide as much info as you can.

Thank you so much!

Sarah

Hey There,

First of all calm down... Brook will absolutely take care of you.

I think she prefers to deal with weddings as far out as yours, I did it all in 5 months and have driven her crazy I'm sure.

You will have so much time to get yourself organized and for your guests to save their pennies. Enjoy that!

I am not sure where you plan to have your ceremony, but Brook will give you the right person to talk to or she will make the contact for you. If you are getting married on the ship or prior to sailing I thik RR is your only option, but she will deal with all of that for you I am sure. She has certainly come thru for me when other people on the thread were scrambling about their cocktail parties, she had everything right off.

Brook is the only person I have dealt with at cruising weddings, and yes she has called me back ASAP and we keep close contact with email. She even helped me with ideas for goody bags and with the website design.

Bottom line is, I think you can relax, I know how you feel about wanting to get it all done. I think you will be in good hands.

(if something doesn't go right please don't hate me!!)

Have fun, keep me posted!

You have plenty of time. They will help you coordinate everything. I planned my whole wedding in 1 month (long story - suppose to get married in Mexico - hurricane Wilma destroyed everything - we coulnd't go).

Anyways, you have lots of time, and a lot of people here to help :)

Archived