Superior Oceanviews on Majesty

We were in 9540 two years ago and , though I have to admit we didn't try to move TV,I'm pretty sure it can't be moved without some difficulty.

If I remember correctly, it was wired with co-ax cable and you only had enough to barely pull it out of the cabinet.

I suppose if it's that important to you, you could bring a splitter and a length of co-axial cable .

You could then unhook the TV, put the splitter on the cable from the wall and then attach the extexsion cble from that to the TV.

Again, it seems like a lot of trouble but it would probably work.

good luck!

We will be in an SO on the Majesty in May. I have seen pictures on all 3 Sovereign class ships, and One of them (Monarch I believe) showed the TV re-located to the top of the "dresser", right above the original location. I doubt that it was guest-moveable, but maybe they did it during the refurb back before it went to the west coast?

Thanks for the replies to what seemed like a stupid question. We are staying in 9052 also. Like I said, I'm sure we won't be in the room that much anyway but hubby just wanted to be sure he could see it IF he wanted too. It just looked like it was in an awkward position from the pics.

Archived