what will be in my Pride stateroom??

kstwo728

I don't want to pack things that I won't need!! What will be in our balcony stateroom on the Pride?? We are in a Cat 8F/ Cabin 7224

I heard there is a shampoo/soap dispenser in the shower? Is it only shampoo and soap? Is there conditioner in there?? What kind of shampoo/soap? What about hair dryer, etc?

I'm not a girly girl who primps often...but I have a head full of unruly hair!! If I dont use a good shampoo - I'll scare the locals in Mexico!!

Thanks everyone :D

One dispenser will have liquid soap; the other a shampoo/conditioner combo. It's a "generic" brand. The toiletries basket in the restroom may (or may not) have a sample-sized bottle of conditioner. You'll have a hair drier. It won't be very powerful, tho

I can't speak to The Pride but I was just on the legend, likely the same thing:

In the shower Dove liquid soap and Dove Shampoo in the dispensers, no conditioner. Yes there is a hairdryer, but I didn't use it, not strong enough, I have alot of hair. In the bathroom, in the basket, disposable razors, green apple body spray, trident gum, crest toothpaste (not enough for the week) and a toothbrush and Just for Men haircoloring kit. lol

Hope that helps!

I can't speak to The Pride but I was just on the legend, likely the same thing:

In the shower Dove liquid soap and Dove Shampoo in the dispensers, no conditioner. Yes there is a hairdryer, but I didn't use it, not strong enough, I have alot of hair. In the bathroom, in the basket, disposable razors, green apple body spray, trident gum, crest toothpaste (not enough for the week) and a toothbrush and Just for Men haircoloring kit. lol

Hope that helps!

I was on the Pride in Feb. and the dispensers have Dove liquid body soap and shampoo.

Archived