What are the top 3 Carnival Ships?

Funcouple

We've been most recently on Celebrity Constellation and enjoyed it very much. We've also been on Many Royal Caribbean ships and have enjoyed them as well.

I honestly don't believe that there are any bad cruises (except for some of those 3 or 4 day cruises out of Florida where they use the older/cheaper ships). We believe that there are different styles of cruising and also different levels within cruiselines.

With that said, we might be looking at Carnival for a future cruise. What are some of their better ships?

Thanks.

The layout was great, beautiful ship and the specialty dining area underneath the Red Glass Funnel was stunning at night (David's, is what I think it was called). We loved that ship. Don't know where she is now, but would love to go on her again!

The Pride has to be the number one Carnival Ship. Followed closely by Miracle and then I don't know...None of the rest really seem to stand out to me. They are all great but those two stand out to me specifically. The Spirit class of ships always seem to be a favorite among Carnival fans :)

The Miracle is a nice and newer ship. Our favorite so far is the Glory it's actually larger than the Miracle. We sailed on the Miracle when it was brand new so I think the staff has probably loosened up a bit and it's most likely every bit as fun.

We sail on the Liberty which is a sister ship to the Glory in May. Europe, here we come!

The Pride has to be the number one Carnival Ship. Followed closely by Miracle and then I don't know...None of the rest really seem to stand out to me. They are all great but those two stand out to me specifically. The Spirit class of ships always seem to be a favorite among Carnival fans :)

We haven't tried the Pride yet. Will have to make that happen. Thanks for the recomendation.

Actually my favorite ship was the Sensation.... an old ship, 5 days out of Florida! hehehe. I've been on the Fantasy and Destiny (which were fantastic), but everything just seemed just a tad better on the Sensation- the food, nightlife, atmosphere.....just my opinion.

My vote is for any of the spirit class vessels...

If you have teenagers...the Conquest class has teen discos right next to the adult ones...so the teens feel a little more grown up.

But because it has the outdoor movie scree for movies under the stars...I would have to go with the all new wi-fi Liberty....just more amentities...plus they stay over night in Venice on their Europe tour.

I really loved both of them, but the only reason I would tip my hat towards the Pride is the layout of the ship. We didn't have the trouble navigating from floor to floor, where on the Conquest, you seem to have to go to deck 5 to get to the restaurants...like if you are on 4 you can't go all the way through because of the galleys, so you must go up to five then back down to 4....(I may have my floor numbers mixed up here, but you get the idea) However, we cruised on the Conquest 2 times so that didn't bother us that much. But, just LOVED the Pride so much more for the layout and that glass staircase hanging out over the lobby all those floors up that went to the supper club!! YIKES that was a scary one for us to try and go out on!! We LOVED it!

Celebration (Holiday Class) is much smaller than the newer ships, but we found it very "cozy", and easy to get around. We hope to sail on her again soon.

To date, Legend (Spirit Class) is our favorite. It is a beautiful ship, and her layout is very easy to navigate. We enjoyed Legend so much, that when they offered an itinerary change for next March, booked right away.

Victory (Triumph Class) was a nice ship, but given the choice between Victory and Valor (Conquest Class), I'll take Valor every time. They are basically the same deck plan, Valor is just bigger. In addition to more space, it also allows the Conquest Class to offer the Supper Club, where as the Destiny and Triumph Classes do not.

We've been most recently on Celebrity Constellation and enjoyed it very much. We've also been on Many Royal Caribbean ships and have enjoyed them as well.

I honestly don't believe that there are any bad cruises (except for some of those 3 or 4 day cruises out of Florida where they use the older/cheaper ships). We believe that there are different styles of cruising and also different levels within cruiselines.

With that said, we might be looking at Carnival for a future cruise. What are some of their better ships?

Thanks.

My top 3 are, Valor, Spirit, Pride Valor being number 1 because I like bigger ships and the Fish & Chips Grill.

Most people seem to prefer the Spirit class ships. I have only been on the Holiday and Pride, though very soon I will add the Glory.

The Spirit does 8 day Mexican Riviera cruises out of San Diego during the winter and Alaska cruises during the summer ...

Spirit.jpg">

The Pride does seven day Mexican Riviera cruises year round ...

Pride.jpg">

I am not really familiar with which ships are which class. I noticed that no one said the Valor

The Valor is a wonderful ship I was on her last December of 2005...

and she is a conquest class ship...currently their largest boats.

Conquest Ships

The Conquest

THe Glory

The Valor

The Liberty

and soon launching in 2007:

The Freedom

Spirit Class Ships

The Spirit

The Pride

THe Legend

The Miracle

I hope I didn't forget any...

I would go on either class ship and be very happy.

The Valor and the Liberty and The Freedom all have Wi-Fi for those who cannot live w/o their laptops...

The Liberty has an outdoor movie screen by their main pool area.

The spirit class boats are thinner and sleeker looking.

My favorites are the Spirit class ships. My favorite cruise was on the Spirit to Alaska last summer!!!

It has been reported (so this may just be rumor) that the Spirit class ships were designed to be more subdued with less of the "party and puke" atmosphere. Something about the layout of the lounges. Those who want more of the "party" atmosphere, routinely complain that the Spirit class ships have less of that party til you drop feel.

As someone has already listed, the Spirit class are the Spirit, Pride, Miracle and Legend.

Archived