Superior Inside Cabin

26Martini

Also, the Superior Inside (II) cabins on the Sun (not sure if this applies to all the ships) are laid out differently. Instead of entering on the short wall, and seeing the bed as you go through the door, for the II's, you enter along the long wall--in the middle of the cabin--with the bed on either your right or left and the bathroom at the other end of the room. We're trying our first inside on a repo this summer, and I've seen a photo of this type cabin somewhere (of course, I can't find it again!), and it appeared to have a lot of open space.

We had the superior interior on the Sun last week, and I loved it. It was very large (192sq ft) and tons of storage space.

The only bad thing was that our particular cabin 4305 was next to the galley on the 4th floor I think, because we (well DH because I sleep with ear plugs) heard a door slam from the crew going in an out at night.

However it did not wake me up with my ear plugs :-)

Archived