Vegetarian Deli And Room Service

VICKIVICKI

Well, we will be bringing about 4 vegetarians with us. I am already aware of the salads, pizza, and one vegetarian item im the formal dining room ,plus garden burgers availlable at the grill. I was wondering if there were any good vegetarian sandwiches at the deli or through room service?

Well, we will be bringing about 4 vegetarians with us. I am already aware of the salads, pizza, and one vegetarian item im the formal dining room ,plus garden burgers availlable at the grill. I was wondering if there were any good vegetarian sandwiches at the deli or through room service?

Since no one has posted here yet, I will take a shot here, Last week on the Valor I ordered up alot of Room Service, some of it was Yuckie, no meats its was mostly Veggie items:confused: Heres a link to the Room Service Menu http://www.lifeiscruising.com/i/u/21092/i/Cabin_Guide_025.jpg

Place our cursor on the lower right hand side to expland it to see it better.

Im not really sure but I think the Pasta Dish they have in the formal dinning room would work for a Veggetarian, but dont quote me on that.

Fred

Ask at the deli for a Veggie Pita. I had one on the Paradise in November. It had grilled veggies piled into a wheat pita bread.

I've always enjoyed the Crudites w/bleu cheese dip from room service. Fresh broccoli, carrots, cauliflower - very good. The fruit salad is also good.

The dining room has a few entrees that are classified as vegetarian:

Dinner:

Zucchini and Eggplant Parmigiana

Vegetarian Lasagna w/Spinach, Mushrooms and Ricotta

Grilled Brochettes of Fresh Garden Vegetables

Madras Style Vegetable Curry over Rice

Baked Herb Polenta

Black Bean and Vegetable Enchiladas

Lunch:

Vegetable Fajitas

Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli

thanks! that focacia sandwich sounds incredible![and i'm not a vegetarian] do you know if the deli has any vegetarian fare?

Yep, thats the one I had and didnt like it, needed a piece of steak in it :D

Archived