Golden Showers

Frugalist

My wife and I will be on the Golden Princess soon. We're concerned about the size of the showers in the standard double cabins. We are not exactly slim & trim, so we're wondering how easy it will be for us to take a shower. I've heard about the trick where you soap up the walls of the shower then turn around a few times. Will this really get all the nooks & crannies? Maybe we'd be better off using the showers up by the spa? Any and all suggestions welcomed. Thanks.

My wife and I will be on the Golden Princess soon. We're concerned about the size of the showers in the standard double cabins. We are not exactly slim & trim, so we're wondering how easy it will be for us to take a shower. I've heard about the trick where you soap up the walls of the shower then turn around a few times. Will this really get all the nooks & crannies? Maybe we'd be better off using the showers up by the spa? Any and all suggestions welcomed. Thanks.

Frugalist I can sympathise with your concerns but you´ll be pleased to know that Princess now has electronic devices which mix the soap and water automatically, press another button and outcomes just water to rinse it off. These can be requested for corpulent built guests in their Cruise Experience Planner !!!

:p :eek: :p :D

While you are on the Golden Princess be sure to check out the Dolphin display scheduled for 3pm off the port side every day

:) :p :) :p

Your ship too?! On our last cruise, a couple put on a "display" just about every afternoon on their Dolphin deck balcony. Gotta love those stair-step balconies.

My wife and I will be on the Golden Princess soon. We're concerned about the size of the showers in the standard double cabins. ... Thanks.

I got off the Golden Princess last Saturday, so having had about 14 golden showers that week, I'd say there's no problem with room in the shower. Just don't drop the dinky little soaps they give you, there's this handle bar in the back of the shower that goes right in your butt when you bend over. Cheap thrill, I suppose, but quite a shock the first time:)

If this wasn't originally intended as an April Fool's post, I suggest Frugalist play it up for all it's worth and pretend the whole thing was planned.

The subtlety and punny nature make this the BEST posting of the day - very creative. Sorry, it's much better than that Princess bankruptcy post. A little naughty humor adds to the fun.

when ever a new crew member joined a ship around April 1st, they were always submitted to April Fools pranks.

Delivering an early morning saucer of milk to the ships cat was the one I fell for on my first contract. :rolleyes:

Archived