Golden Showers

Frugalist

I originally read this post, believe it or not, due to an experience my wife had on our balcony on the Grand the week of 3-18. We were on the 10th floor which has the deep balconies where half of it is exposed to the above balconies. Anyway, she was sitting out there one night enjoying the evening and.....you guessed it......some idiot felt the need to relieve himself from an above balcony. Fortunately she had a blanket covering her lap. Some of the idiots who pass for humans......:mad:

uh Yeah:D

Originally Posted by Crown Prince

Do you think Frugalist is aware that this is a slang term for some deviant behavior?

It is considered deviant behavior. Wait until I tell Derfette that.

Originally Posted by Crown Prince

Do you think Frugalist is aware that this is a slang term for some deviant behavior?

It is considered deviant behavior. Wait until I tell Derfette that.

not only is Frugalist aware of the slang term,,,,, he did it deliberatey..

On April 1st........April Fools Day...you've been had

• 4 months later...

.....I was looking through some old "fun" stuff and came across this thread. Maybe it's just me - but it seems things are pretty serious on the Board lately and we need some laughs. Reading some of the current stuff is starting to seem like work - not a good sign!

Come on guys - loosen up!!!

Guest BeckyThane
.....I was looking through some old "fun" stuff and came across this thread. Maybe it's just me - but it seems things are pretty serious on the Board lately and we need some laughs. Reading some of the current stuff is starting to seem like work - not a good sign!

Gumby, I'm so glad you resurrected this one!!! I haven't had such a good laugh :p in I don't know when -- and that's including just having returned from the Crown last week! THANK YOU!!!

.....it seems things are pretty serious on the Board lately and we need some laughs. Reading some of the current stuff is starting to seem like work - not a good sign!

I agree!!!!! :) Lighten up, don't tighten up!!!!!! :D :D

Archived