Infinity Drydock

KenM

Hey, wait a hold it... I just looked at the date on the picture and that picture was from 3 days ago. Maybe she is on the move. Are they trying to trick us with one of those switch the security camera footage schemes? :)

Tom

Littleboy:

Look forward to your report when you return from your cruise.

Hopefully they will be on their way to the port this evening for boarding tomorrow.

WE are on her 2 July for the Alaska cruise.

Have a good cruise.

Hey, wait a hold it... I just looked at the date on the picture and that picture was from 3 days ago. Maybe she is on the move. Are they trying to trick us with one of those switch the security camera footage schemes? :)

Tom

Hi Tom !

You are right. The last camera shot is from Thursday. It looks like the camera was turned off. She should be on the move already, as she needs to be in Florida tomorrow AM.

I am still home but will be boarding her tomorrow so when we get back in 15 days we will tell you what was done to her.

Cool. We'll expect a full report sir when you return. We're sailing on May 8th to Alaska... our first Celebrity cruise... getting pretty excited!

Tom

OK, looks like the webcam is working again, although it pitch black where the ship is at so it's hard to tell anything... I hope all you leaving on the "fresh out of dry dock" Infinity in the morning have a lovely cruise and take good care of our baby...

http://www.celebrityatsea.com/index.aspx?Value=9&Loc=CI2&SLoc=CI&ALocs=123

Tom

You're right... just looked at 7:31p There didn't seem to be anyone in the cafe or lab either. Weird. It looks like it is getting dark though... although shouldn't it be a lot darker... perhaps the cameras aren't working right again.

Hi Everyone !

2 things....

1. Infinity is not in her usual home (Ft Lauderdale). She is in Miami today.

2. From my memory, I think her next sailing is not scheduled until tomorrow. I think she is doing a Transcanal from Miami tomorrow. If she is leaving today, it looks like she is running late.

Perhaps someone who is sailing on her can fill in the blanks.

Hi Everyone !

Infinity did leave tonight, for the West Coast, from Miami. It does look like she left pretty late though.

Archived