2007 Europe Itineraries

chessbriar

Oh, and Rick...I didn't see you post any Millenium itineraries. Hope you don't know something I don't. :eek:

They were on Celebrity's website the other day, so they will probably be back. Perhaps Rick can post them later.

I just noticed they pulled it too. IT was still there this morning. Maybe they finally got the maps drawn up and are just updating. Maybe they're going to add pricing. Or MAYBE they are rearranging the schedule.

All I know is that every other cruise line has their Med 2007 cruises open for booking...and it's getting a little annoying. Seabourn has even opened up 2008 bookings already!

Hi Darren !

I do wonder if they are making changes. Odd that it was there today, and now it isnt.

Or, as I said earlier, maybe they got tired of everyone calling and asking questions :)

I am sure we will know the answer very soon.

Hi Rick !

Any word on when we can hope to see Caribbean itineraries ?

One thing is becoming pretty obvious.... If you do the Math, the Europe itineraries appear to be ending MUCH later than usual. Usually, the ships are back in the states in October. This year, it looks like many of them wont be back until Early - Mid December 2007.

Unless Celebrity lengthens the back end of the Caribbean season (and that is not likely)... it looks like the 2007/2008 Caribbean season, will be shorter than past years. Of course, I suppose there is a chance that Celebrity will put some other ship in the Caribbean to cover for the lost sailings, but that is probably remote as well.

I cant blame them too much, as Europe is very popular right now. With that said, unless there is some sort of plan that we cant see yet (and I am hoping that is the case)... Celebrity will lose more of their Caribbean sailing pasengers over this, to other Cruise Lines.

For those who love to sail Celebrity to the Caribbean, Let's hope there will be something to come, in the Caribbean schedules that will make things work out at least a little better than it looks right now.

More than likely, they pulled due to the high volume of calls they were receiving from people looking to book. They have yet to set pricing or open the bookings yet, people see it on the boards and want to book.

Hi Rick !

As I said earlier, that's what I think is the most likely explantion. We wouldnt want the Reservations people to work too hard, would we :) ?

Hi Andy --

I'm figuring there's probably a little something in 2008 that will increase Caribbean sailings substantially. :cool:

Hi Darren !

You are right about that (Solstice), but my guess is, thats not until very late in 2008. I cant see Solstice coming into service in the early 2008 schedule, unless Celebrity has a huge surprise coming for us.

When I was on Century a few weeks ago, there was 1 really interesting rumor floating around the ship, but I really dont want to get into it on here, as it seems remote at best. But, I will say this.... IF it happens, it would solve a lot of Celebrity's fleet deployment issues.

I do agree that us Caribbean lovers will probably have a bigger presence in the Caribbean when Solstice comes online, but we probably have about 2 1/2 years to wait for her.

andy...I'm so ready to check out Solstice. Can't they at least give us an exterior rendering (like RCCL did with Genesis)? At least to see if they will continue with the squared back, etc.

Can't you at least email the little rumor to me? I'll keep it quiet as a mouse.

andy...I'm so ready to check out Solstice. Can't they at least give us an exterior rendering (like RCCL did with Genesis)? At least to see if they will continue with the squared back, etc.

Can't you at least email the little rumor to me? I'll keep it quiet as a mouse.

Hi Darren !

I am so ready for Solstice & Equinox as well. I wish she would be here next week. Unfortunately, we still have a long wait. I agree, even a few sketches of them would be nice. The problem is, every line seems to be copying one another, and I suppose (for now) they want to keep Solstice and Equinox details to a minimum.

How about a tidbit or 2 Celebrity ? :)

Alaska and Bermuda next. Then Caribbean, then TAs

They are hedging their bets against a bad hurrican season. Europe and Alaska are their money makers. Caribbean just gives them a winter presence. I will be curious to see how well the November European sailing sell as the weather gets cooler. I expect them to stay strong. They will be gaining a lot of European passengers.

I'll be curious to see if the rumors come true. The chance to grab some ships was a couple years ago. With the R ships, the Festival ships, and the Royal Olympic ships. They are all gone now.

I believe this season is the last on contract between X and Bermuda. So what happens next year? It will probably affect what happens with Zenith. If Bermuda demands an X ships at the smaller ports for more than next year, Zenith could be here a while longer. If they won't extend, then what happens to this ship come next May. With the bigger ships calling on Bermuda, X may not have a ship in 2007.

Archived