Mocktail Cards

Does anyone know how many mocktails are covered by buying the card and how much the drinks would cost otherwise? I'm thinking of this option for my teen who loves the non-alcoholic drinks but don't know if its worth it.

I do not believe they have these anymore. The only "drink card" option is the soda card which covers fountain soda (Coke, diet coke, and sprite) and some juices. The regular "mocktails" are usually like $3.95 or so if I remember correctly.

~Jen

From RCI's webpage:

Adventure Ocean Fact Sheet Different rooms are used for the different age groupings. Some of the added kid-focused ship facilities and amenities include: · · · · · Movies for children * shown on stateroom televisions Children's books * available in the Adventure Ocean area and in the ship's library Adventure Ocean Dining * allows young guests to eat dinner on several nights in the most popular dining areas with their favorite youth staff and new friends Adventure Ocean Potion Card * allows guests up to 18 years of age to enjoy a variety of their favorite non-alcoholic drinks, including "mocktails," at a cost of $24.95 Fountain Soda Package * allows guests up to 18 years of age to enjoy as many soft drinks as they like for a fixed price for the duration of the cruise (prices vary with cruise length; $20 for a seven-night cruise).

Is this no longer current? Notice it mentions unlimited soft drinks for the soda package but doesn't say if it's unlimited for the Adventure Ocean Potion Card.

I don't have any experience with Adventure Ocean.. daughter will be three next year which is when we will take her on her first cruise..... this may be something unique to them, however I have no idea how it works or what's included. Maybe someone who has cruised with Adventure Ocean goers will chime in....sorry I'm not more help.

~Jen

• 1 month later...

Interesting, wonder how they can deny this. It is worded on Royal's site. The incabin babysitting price seems right too. Just do a search for Mocktails and it comes right up. My daughter would love one of these cards. Going to email the pdf to C&A and see what happens.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Oh Crown & Anchor can be so pleasant sometimes. :D Here is the scoop after she took the time to talk with a supervisor and to look it up herself. She said that the document seems current based on the other pricing and information within it. She suggested printing it out and inquiring once boarding. I assume with how this board seems to cough up information CS reps don't even know yet let's hope this is indeed a new program. That being said we know how talking to one person may say yes and the other no so only time will tell if this is indeed fact or fiction in current times. Let's hope it's fact.

BonVoyage

Dawna

This from the same website that says the Voyager class ships have a retractable Solarium roof...
It doesn't? Thought it did. Now the Freedom's (Ultra Voyager) isn't retractable, it's does not have a roof period.

BonVoyage

Dawna

It doesn't? Thought it did. Now the Freedom's (Ultra Voyager) isn't retractable, it's does not have a roof period.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Nope. Same basic Solarium design, same lack of a retractable roof.

On our last cruise on the Jewel, my daughter had the pop card and was given a shirley temple at dinner every night. I believe when she asked for it around the pool bar they also made one for her there.

Archived