Game Boys, Playstations, etc on the Carnival Pride?

Gracie'sMom

Hi,

We are sailing on the Pride on May 28th. My 9 yo son is not usually very enthusiastic about going into the kids' clubs. Looking at other ships' Camp Carnivals, I see free time to play with the PS2's, but I don't see anything on the Pride except for free play after 10 pm or on shore days. Please tell me that I will be able to lure him into the kids' clubs!:)

Thank you,

Donna

Camp Carnival for the 9-11 year olds will have so many activities, your son will have a blast! We've cruised 3 times with our boys (now in their teens) and the playstations were only available for a hour or so each day; but, like I said, there is so much more to do my kids only went to Playstation hour a couple of times. Encourage your son to go to Camp Carnival the first night (make him)........he'll get a schedule for the week and make friends. After that, I'll bet he doesn't worry about playstation time--he'll be too busy! My youngest son was 11 on our first cruise and carried his schedule everywhere, making sure he didn't miss any of the activities he wanted to go to (sometimes even skipping dessert because he had "plans";) ). That's another thing to point out to him.....it's not babysitting and he doesn't have to attend for a certain number of hours. He can just participate in the activities that appeal to him.

Have fun!:D

Archived