Destiny: Best Food? Best Entertainment?

Fun~N~Sun

Opinions please?!??!:)

Are you talking current food and entertainment or at any time?

Currently ..... I'll let you know in a little over four weeks.

At any time .... I know this will sound silly, but on our cruise in 2004 I had some macaroni and cheese from one of the late night grills that was delicious, just like Mom made! Other than that, I enjoy the different soups at dinner, stuff you don't get just anywhere.

As far as entertainment, on our 2004 cruise "Cool Running" was the band on the Lido deck. They were a blast!

Since the Destiny's "home port" is San Juan, they always have a Latin American band in the Criterion Lounge. Toda La Banda has been on the ship the past two years. Wonderful musicians, and I enjoy watching really good dancers. We had even met some dance instructors from LA who got us on the dance floor. Great time.

hehe that's great...pumpkin soup...yeah it was great. I loved the food in the dining room, especially the lunches during days at sea...it's a hidden thing that no one seems to know about or something that everyone avoids so they can get more sun...regardless...some of the best food I've had in the dining room has been during those lunches. Best entertainment? That's tough to say...I think whatever kind of music you like, you'll like the entertainment they offer. I liked the jazz quartet in the cigar lounge, and the pianist at the piano bar wasn't all that bad either...but there will never be another "John" as there was on the Sensation back in 1993 hehe

Archived