Passport Stamp in Nassau

Epperbiker

Hmmm ...

There is a full Bahamas Immigration and Customs post at the pier where you disembark. I'd think you could take your passport off with you and ask around. Smile nice and they're likely to smile back and stamp away.

IF I remember, I'll see if we can can them tomorrow to find out what you'd have to do.

"There is a full Bahamas Immigration and Customs post at the pier where you disembark. I'd think you could take your passport off with you and ask around. Smile nice and they're likely to smile back and stamp away."

Thanks! I will Smile very nicely indeed. It won't be difficult...after all, I'll be on vacation in the Bahamas!

:D

Yes, I've gotten my passport stamped in Nassau. The day/time I was there the Immigration person was not at his/her desk so they sent me down the hall to the Customs office. The man there stamped my passport with a blue stamp that looks like:

BAHAMAS CUSTOMS

MAR 19, 2004

HARBOUR OFFICE

After you come off the pier you'll have to pass through the cruise terminal which is full of tour booths, a post office and various souvenir kiosks. After you step outside to the south side of the building look directly to your left and you'll see another port building. That's where Customs is located.

BobK/Orlando

Archived