Booking Princess Cruise from Canada?

serfergurl

I hope this isn't against the rules, but I have been trying to find a good TA for a booking on the CB for March/07. Getting the best possible price is important, as is cabin location on the ship. The TA's I have spoken with are giving me the same rates that I can get directly with Princess.com, with no perks, i.e. OBC, free transfers, etc. I have read that many people on these boards have great success with their TA's. I am not against using an online TA, but prefer speaking to someone personally. Any tips or suggestions on how I can find a good TA and save some money on my booking?

Thanks to all.

My direct email is georgevitch@on.aibn.com

I belong to BCAA. All I do is find a good cruise on the 'net', in US funds, and say 'Meet it or beat it'. Over the years it has worked very well, the $2,000, US funds cruise may change to $2,000 Canadian. If you don't belong to the Automobile Ass. in your Province, it would be worth your while to join. Good luck. john

Check to the right of your screen . There is advertisement on this site .Then you can compare I can't mention any names . Usually those will be cheaper than Princess or your local T.A. Most websites also have phone numbers so you can talk to a person .

Archived