Cayman Islands

Does anyone have a copy of the Compass for the Cayman Islands? I just threw out my copies from our trip (Radiance of the Seas - Feb. 2006) and my dd is doing a report and she would like to include it in her paperwork. I would gladly pay for mailing & copying. Thanks!!!

If your daughter can wait until I return from the NOS on 4/22, I would be glad to scan it for you.

Does anyone have a copy of the Compass for the Cayman Islands? I just threw out my copies from our trip (Radiance of the Seas - Feb. 2006) and my dd is doing a report and she would like to include it in her paperwork. I would gladly pay for mailing & copying. Thanks!!!

Thanks so much, she and I greatly appreciate it.:) It can be scanned to bfare2@hotmail.com

Okay. A few notes:

1) I scanned six pages and e-mailed them to you already.

2) Since you sent me an e-mail, there was no need to put your e-mail address in a public forum.

3) Better to list your e-mail as follows:

BFARE2 at HOTMAIL dot COM

Why? Because there are spamers with software that will pick up on the "@" and the ".com" and harvest your e-mail, which can result in unwanted spam. The software will not pick up on the "at" and "dot com" but a human will. After all, you managed to send an e-mail to me at the right address.

Archived