Anyone observed a wedding on Majesty of the Seas

This question was posted on the wedding/honeymoon thread, but we're not getting any response. Has anyone participated in or observed a wedding on Majesty of the Seas? We're curious about where they are held, which lounges, was it nice, etc. Any links to pictures would also be great. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I was married on Enchantment of the Seas on 6/9/03. The wedding was at the back of the ship behind one of the bars. Don't get nervous, it was perfect. I was able to make a "bride entrance" up a ramp, my invited guests sat behind the JP and were able to watch us say our vows. I can't say enough about the whole day. It was everything we wanted.

Robyn

I found dealing with RCCL and the company that does the weddings was nerve racking up until the day. I felt like I never got honest answers or was told one thing and then something different. When the day arrived everything just fell perfectly into place. Tell her not to worry (she will anyway) and enjoy every moment. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Robyn

Archived