individual ship forums

iandjm

Hi All,

I have mailed cruisecritic to ask if we can have a proper P&O cruises onboard forum, with individual ship links. I think this would be a great idea, as we can than have individual cruise roll calls. I have found the cruise connections web site to be impossible, and have advised the members start using cruise critic (especially if we get the individual ship forums)

hope that sounds ok..............

Ian

Hi All,

I have mailed cruisecritic to ask if we can have a proper P&O cruises onboard forum, with individual ship links. I think this would be a great idea, as we can than have individual cruise roll calls. I have found the cruise connections web site to be impossible, and have advised the members start using cruise critic (especially if we get the individual ship forums)

hope that sounds ok..............

Ian

Hi Ian

I am sure there are many like ourselves, thoroughly fed up and frustrated by P&O's four years of inactivity vis-à-vis the Cruise Connection site.

It indicates to me how much value P&O place on their past customers as if the Portunus club was not an indicator.

Regards

Cb

Hi Ian,

Well done - I saw your post on P&O CC site earlier today. The site seems a bit quicker at the moment but it is still vastly inferior to this one. Let's hope we get both issues sorted.

By the way, we did a Summit Panama Canal (E-W) last April/May. Had a fantastic time:D .

We are off on Arcadia in July this year & have just booked Aurora for the Canaries next year. If you have sailed on Aurora, perhaps you could look at my question on this site about the Main Restaurants.

Cheers,

Andrew

Archived