Past Passenger Perks

Belle2002

I have tried contacting P&O for this answer, but they have not responded. So I figured that I would ask anyone here if they know the answer.

We have Elite status with Princess, does P&O honor those perks, especially the free laundry service.

I have have an open booking on Princess for a future cruise, do you know if P&O honors the booking.

Thanks

Belle

I have tried contacting P&O for this answer, but they have not responded. So I figured that I would ask anyone here if they know the answer.

We have Elite status with Princess, does P&O honor those perks, especially the free laundry service.

I have have an open booking on Princess for a future cruise, do you know if P&O honors the booking.

Thanks

Belle

Hi Belle

You must be joking the P&O loyalty scheme is cr*p compared with Princess

even if you reach the highest status 'gold'.No free laundry, internet, mini bar stock.

They will credit your Princess cruises to their scheme, but unlike Princess who credit P&O cruises at the same level, P&O only give you half the credit.

Hope this helps

Cb

Archived